
The 13 people arrested in Caretegena did not rob the jewelry store because they wanted grillzz. No, they just wanted the money and jewels. Three kilos of jewels were recovered by police after the 13 people accused of the robbery were captured. 60,000 Euros in cash was also recovered from the scene, along with three firearms. The robbers are being charged for violent robbery causing injury, drug trafficking, and illegal possession of firearms. This all happened on February 20th.
http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_25269.shtml
Hola Madalena! Thats is one attractive picture you got up there. I'm glad to see those bandits were caught. Good thing they didnt get away with the JeweeLlZzz and m0nEYyy $$$. That could have been a big upset.
ReplyDeleteHola Madalena! This story is muy interesante and the picture just makes it! very good job. see you in the a.m.!
ReplyDeleteThis story was muy interesante and I'm not surprised that you would write about something that involved grillzz. Also, I really love your choice in pictures!
ReplyDeleteHola! This story was surprising because there were so many people involved. I love your picture too!
ReplyDeletesmile for mee boiii
ReplyDeletenow watcha looking at?
i wanna see yo GRillz
ya wanna see my what?
yeah yur grillz yeah yeah yur grillz